Red Traffic Light System | Amtech's Response
As we move into the Red stage of NZ's Covid-19 Protection Framework, we're doing all we can to keep our customers and communities safe. Read more to stay up to date with our response to the current Covid-19 situation!
As the situation with the Omicron variant of Covid-19 in New Zealand evolves, we are seeing swift and significant increases in the demand for rapid antigen tests, respirator-type masks (N95, P2, KN95), and some other items of PPE.
Our team are working through the large volume of enquiries being received. We would ask for your assistance by being aware of the following points:
Rapid Antigen Tests
- - There are supply challenges for rapid antigen tests which are affecting all suppliers. Unfortunately, this means we're unable to guarantee or commit to delivery or dispatch dates. We currently have no stock and do not expect more to arrive until February. - We are accepting backorders for these (only in the Roche 25-test Professional pack). Please email RATs@amtech.co.nz to place your order.
- - We also have pending submissions with MOH for two additional brands of RATs. As these are approved, we will first advise any customers with backorders. Following this, we will make this product available to others, as stock allows.
- - Prepayment may be required for your RAT order. We will contact you once the stock has arrived to facilitate this.
- - If you have a specific enquiry for a large number of RATs, please email RATs@amtech.co.nz
- - Supply of 3M Aura 1870+ N95 masks is limited. We have stock arriving in February and March. Beyond this, we are unable to commit to supplying your orders.
- - We have some stock of Help-It P2 respirator masks, in both duckbill and cupped styles. Please log in to your account, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to order.
- - We are working to secure additional stock of appropriately-certified respirator masks to complement our current stock holding.
- - Amtech remains committed to always having stock of critical items. We will continue to do our utmost to deliver on this promise.
- - Stocks are being reserved for frontline healthcare workers and account-holder customers. Orders to groups outside of this will be reviewed as they are received - it may be necessary to amend quantities.
- - Ministry of Health guidelines and information on RATs
- - A document explaining the differences between N95, P2, FFP2, and KN95 masks