How to make Gypsona® Plasterslab out of plaster rolls
1. Select correct width roll, available as 7.5cm, 10cm, 15cm, 20cm rolls.
2. Measure length of slab required. Lay first layer of roll to desired length.
3. Without cutting the layer, fold over on top of the first layer.
4. Keep repeating this process until the slab is 5 layers thick and then cut off remaining roll.
5. If another slab is required then use remaining roll to make second slab
6. If you run out of roll before the 5 layers have been completed, open another roll and
complete the process until 5 complete layers have been achieved.
Gypsona® B.P. Plaster Bandages
|Ref No.||Size Items||Per Unit|
|PPCW100||5cm x 2.75m||12 rolls/bx|
|PPCW101||7.5cm x 3.5m||24 rolls/bx|
|PPCW102||10cm x 3.5m||24 rolls/bx|
|PCW103||15cm x 3.5m||12 rolls/bx|
|PPCW109||20cm x 2.75m||12 rolls/bx|
Approximately 30 Gypsona® rolls are equivalent to 1 box of Gypsona® 20m slab