It’s well known that defibrillators save lives, but choosing the right defibrillator for your workplace can be time consuming, especially if you’re not a medical expert.
To make things easy, we’ve compiled a handy guide for NZ businesses. It’s called The 2017 Guide to Defibrillators in the Workplace, and it’s available for free.
Here are the contents of the guide:
1. About Defibrillators
● What is a defibrillator
● When to use a defibrillator
● How to use a defibrillator
2. Choosing a Defibrillator
● Which workplaces should have a defibrillator
● What to look for when choosing a defibrillator
3. Defibrillators in the workplace
● How to train your staff in the workplace
Get the 2017 Guide to Defibrillators in the Workplace
Yes I want the FREE guide: