A472 - Sonidet Medical Equipment and Instrument Detergent Neutral 5 Litre
SONIDET is a highly efficient ultrasonic detergent designed to optimise the ultrasonic cavitation process.
Sonidet is odourless, non-staining and is a safe detergent for the removal of hospital and surgical soils. One of the important qualities of Sonidet is its greatly improved rinsibility over alkaline powders and liquids as determined by pH and conductivity studies. In formulating Sonidet particular care was taken to ensure rapid and complete rinsibility so that cleansed particles are free of any detergent residue. It is most important that all medical instruments and surfaces are free from detergent residues after being cleaned.
Sonidet is suitable for use as per AS/NZS4187 and AS/NZS4815 for neutral cleaning of medical devices.
- rapid and complete rinsibility
- corrosion inhibitor has been in-built
- pH neutral, odourless and non-staining
• pH neutral – safe for use on most instruments and devices
• Free rinsing and bacteriostatic
• Can be used in Manual & Ultrasonic instrument cleaning
• Suitable for environmental surface cleaning where required
• 100% recyclable packaging
Can be used to clean Ultrasonic Machines; instruments; theatre floors/tables/benches; dialysis machines; laboratory glassware; dental equipment
SONIDET is a highly active NEUTRAL liquid detergent specifically designed for both machine and manual cleaning operations in the medical field. SONIDET is odourless, non-staining and is a safe detergent for the removal of hospital and surgical soils.
Diluted solutions of SONIDET are colourless. Its concentrated formula provides rapid cleaning action and effectiveness in hard and soft water